Aunt Karen’s Lucky Dogs offers Puppy Coach programs for gentle socialization, good manners and functional obedience; Adolescent Survival programs with targeted workshops for help during your dog’s “teenage” stage; and, Drool and Dazzle workshops to add a little spit and polish to your adult dog’s obedience skills.
Aunt Karen also offers special handling-skills training for managing dogs in transition from rescue and aggression related challenges.
- Behavior evaluations and customized solutions for you and your dog
- Private lessons: Effective training in your home for your dog and your family.
- Day training: I train your dog at your home while you are at work.
- Board & Train: Your dog stays with Aunt Karen weekdays for three weeks.
- Initial Consultation by phone is free of charge.
- Private lessons in your home are $75 per session. Travel fee may apply.
- Walk-and -train: $40 per 30 minute training walk, consultation required.
- Day training fee is based on your objectives and customized to suit your needs.
- Board & Train Residency program. Limited availability. Please inquire.
Aunt Karen is a Certified Behavior Consultant-Canine using Applied Behavior Analysis (CBCC-KA) and a Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA) using reward-based training methods. She offers solution-based behavior consulting, obedience training, beginning agility games, rehabilitation for fearful dogs and complete puppy training packages.
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL